How To Lose Belly Fat After Pregnancy : 12 Minutes Pilates Ab Workout For Women
(1) How To Lose Belly Fat & Get a Flat Stomach Fast : Food & Diet Plan
* Following a proper diet is very essential to lose weight and get rid of belly fat. You need to exclude unhealthy foods and substitute them with their healthy versions.
* Fried foods, marinated foods, greasy foods, processed foods, chips, whole dairy foods, margarine, sweets, candies and caffeine containing foods should be excluded from the diet.
* You should include healthy version of food like skim milk, lean poultry, fish, nuts, seeds, fruits, vegetables, eggs (whites) etc.
* There are certain foods which are termed as tummy flattening foods as they are low in calories and help lose weight. All types of nuts, olive oil, flax seeds, egg white, proteins, fish, etc should be included in the daily diet.
* Including fiber in the diet is also essential for enhancing metabolism and boosting the immune system. Fiber is found in nearly all fruits and vegetables. You should have fresh fruits and vegetables, rather than canned and processed versions.
* One of the most useful tips is to have 4-5 small meals all day long, rather than going for 2 large ones. Smaller and frequent meals keep calorie level down and also boost one’s metabolism.
* It is advisable to cook and eat at home as much as possible. However, if you have to eat outside, try to make healthier choices by having a vegetable pizza, tuna sandwich, whole wheat sandwiches, whole wheat burritos, etc.
(2) How To Lose Belly Fat & Get a Flat Stomach Fast : Belly Fat Burning Exercise
* The diet alone is not enough to reduce tummy fat fast. You need to exercise regularly. In fact, if you wish to lose belly fat fast, you should follow rigorous tummy flattening exercises.
* Cardiovascular and aerobic exercises are considered as the best exercises to lose weight. These are easy to do and can be performed at home. Secondly, you can also go for abdominal exercises to get rid of the belly fat.
* Cardiovascular exercises like walking, jogging, swimming, running, cycling, etc are the best exercises for the overall weight loss. You should perform either of these for 30-40 minutes every day.
* If performing outdoor cardiovascular exercises is not possible for you, try indoor exercises like stepping, jump rope, walking or running on treadmill, workouts on the exercise bike, etc.
* Abdominal exercises are the best tummy flattening workouts. Exercises like squats, all types of crunches, pilates, sit ups, push ups, plank exercises, etc help in reducing tummy fat. You can have a flat stomach in a short duration, if you perform these exercises regularly.
* Weight training exercises also help in having a flat abdomen. However, note that weight training should be carried out only under the guidance of the trainer.
* Lastly, remember that if you undertake some physical activity on a daily basis, you will prevent weight and fat gain. Therefore, you should carry out any form of exercises, dance, sports activity, etc daily for fitness.